Older Boys Nike Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 took off as a basketball shoe named after the military aircraft carrying the US President. This icon was the first basketball shoe to contain Nike Air, making it a popular choice for athletes like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley before launching into the worlds of street style and hip hop culture.
This revamped version features a premium leather upper for a crisp look, and maintains soft cushioning for all-day comfort.
Standard Delivery within Ireland
- If you choose to have your order delivered to a Life Style Sports Store, delivery is free for all orders.
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over 50 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under 50 costs just 4.00.
- Most orders placed before 7pm are delivered on the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard Delivery to the United Kingdom
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over £60 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under £60 cost just £5.00.
- Most orders placed before 1pm are delivered within 3 working days
- UK orders have a UK returns address.