Nike Classic Cortez Nylon
First hitting the track in 1972, the Nike Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
From track star to wardrobe staple, this edition of the Cortez features a centre-front overlay, a soft-sided upper and the classic two- toned midsole for a recognizable, classic look. The black and white colourway makes these trainers easy to pair with anything, easily becoming a go-to sneaker for your collection.
Standard Delivery within Ireland
- If you choose to have your order delivered to a Life Style Sports Store, delivery is free for all orders.
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over €50 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under €50 costs just €4.00.
- Most orders placed before 7pm are delivered on the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard Delivery to the United Kingdom
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over £60 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under £60 cost just £5.00.
- Most orders placed before 1pm are delivered within 3 working days
- UK orders have a UK returns address.