Please put something in your bag
Mens Cortez Nylon
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Nike Men's Cortez Nylon
First debuted in 1972, the Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This on trend edition brings a modern twist to the original track star. These old school kicks have a sleek soft-sided upper, lightweight foam midsole, and the same design lines as the OG Cortez for a heritage look. Finished with a versatile grey colourway for iconic style.
- Comfortable low-cut collar for natural ankle flexibility
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays give iconic style
- Low-cut collar for a natural range of ankle movement