Please put something in your bag
Mens Cortez Nylon
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Men's Nike Cortez Nylon
First debuted in 1972, the Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other competitor at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This classic edition pays tribute to the original track star with a throwback colourway. These old school kicks have a sleek nylon upper, lightweight foam midsole, and the same classic design lines as the OG Cortez.
- Comfortable low-cut ankle collar offers a natural fit
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays ensure iconic style
- Throwback colourway in white, grey and bright red