Please put something in your bag
Older Girls Cortez
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Older Girls Nike Cortez
First debuted in 1972, the Nike Cortez were the first running shoes designed by Nike. These runners were made to be lighter weight and more weatherproof than any other competitor at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon-sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular trainer in the USA.
This edition celebrates 45 years on the track and streets with a fun, feminine look. This silhouette features a soft grey heel wedge with a leopard print Nike Swoosh.
- Comfortable low-cut collar enhances ankle flexibility
- EVA foam midsole for responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays for iconic style
- Plush liner to cushion every step for all-day comfort