Please put something in your bag
Womens Air Force 1 Jester XX
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Nike Air Force 1 Jester XX
The hottest retro trainer right now? The Nike Air Force 1. Debuting back in 1982, the AF1 was Nike’s first basketball shoe featuring an encapsulated Air unit. They were a popular choice among American athletes before taking over the worlds of street style and hip hop.
This edit gives the Air Force a playful update, with the hot pink logos that look as though they’ve fallen off the shoe. The branding and details appear randomly placed back on, as if by a jester, to give a playful look.
- Full length PU midsole with encapsulated Air unit
- Leather upper for a premium look; rubbed outsole for durability
- Logos look like they’ve fallen off and have been randomly placed back on
- Stitched outline of Swoosh shows the OG placement on the shoe
- Raised side wall creates a stacked, chunky look
Also there's a tag on the outside which feels like an odd design choice but barely visible and wouldn't stop me buying the product.
Have returned and bought size up.