Please put something in your bag
Womens Classic Cortez Nylon
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Women's Nike Cortez Nylon
First debuted in 1972, the Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon-sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This pretty pink edition gives the original track star a feminine update. These kicks have a shiny nylon upper, stacked foam midsole, and soft suede overlays on the toe, heel and laces. Finished with the same design lines as the OG for a signature touch.
- Sleek, shiny nylon upper with soft suede overlays
- EVA foam midsole offers responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with classic herringbone pattern for traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays give iconic style
- Low-cut collar allows for natural ankle movement