Please put something in your bag
Mens Classic Cortez Nylon
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it.
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY in Northern Ireland
Delivery to mainland UK takes 3-5 days
FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £60, and FREE for orders over £60
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK, and Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland
Nike Men's Cortez Nylon
First hitting the track in 1972, the Nike Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This on trend edition brings a modern twist to the original track star. These old school kicks have a sleek soft-sided upper, lightweight foam midsole, and the same design lines as the OG Cortez for a heritage look. Finished with a versatile green colourway for iconic style.
- Comfortable low-cut collar for natural ankle flexibility
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays give iconic style
- Low-cut collar for a natural range of ankle movement