Please put something in your bag
Mens Cortez Nylon
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it (excluding any personalised items).
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY in Northern Ireland
Delivery to mainland UK takes 3-5 days
FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £60, and FREE for orders over £60
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK, and Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland
Men's Nike Cortez Nylon
First debuted in 1972, the Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other competitor at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This classic edition pays tribute to the original track star with a throwback colourway. These old school kicks have a sleek nylon upper, lightweight foam midsole, and the same classic design lines as the OG Cortez.
- Comfortable low-cut ankle collar offers a natural fit
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays ensure iconic style
- Throwback colourway in white, grey and bold blue