Please put something in your bag
Mens HOVR Sonic 2
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £75
We also offer FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Order by 10pm for NEXT DAY DELIVERY to Northern Ireland. Order by 1pm for NEXT DAY DELIVERY to Mainland U.K.
We deliver Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland - excluding Bank Holidays
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £75, and FREE for orders over £75
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply join now and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
If you don't like something or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it to us.
You can check out our full returns policy here
Men’s Under Armour HOVR Sonic
A lightweight shoe but with more cushioning and a super-smooth transition, the UA HOVR™ Sonic has become an instant favourite for runners who like going the distance but want more flexibility. UA HOVR™ cushioning feels like zero gravity—you won't be sure your feet ever actually hit the ground. Featuring a Microthread upper with tonal, wave-like pattern dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
Data Driven Coaching: Connects seamlessly with the UA MapMyRun app to give you personalized coaching based on your pace, cadence, stride length, and distance—with or without your phone.
- Technology provides 'zero-gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression-mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Unique tongue construction is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact