Please put something in your bag
Mens ZX Flux PK
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it (excluding any personalised items).
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY in Northern Ireland
Delivery to mainland UK takes 3-5 days
FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £60, and FREE for orders over £60
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK, and Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland
adidas Originals ZX Flux Primeknit
Minimal and modern, the adidas Originals ZX Flux trainer is a descendent of the iconic ZX 8000 running shoe from the 1980s. This sleek black edition features am innovative Primeknit upper, offering a snug, second-skin feel to wrap your foot in complete comfort. These mens’ trainers sport classic welded TPU 3-Stripes, and a thick suede heel cage that mirrors the one from the original ZX thousands series.
The streamlined silhouette and black colourway of these shoes make them easy to pair with anything, and can be effortlessly dressed up or down from a casual streetwear look or a night out.
- Breathable and flexible Primeknit upper for a second- skin feel
- One-piece construction with an Ortholite® shoe liner for an excellent fit
- Classic details like welded TPU 3-stripes and suede heel cage for an iconic look
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity with a moulded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Semi-translucent rubber outsole for extra grip and traction on the pavement