Please put something in your bag
Mens ZX Flux PK
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £75
We also offer FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Order by 1PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY
(You've got until 7PM in Northern Ireland)
We deliver Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland - excluding Bank Holidays
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £75, and FREE for orders over £75
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply join now and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
If you don't like something or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it to us.
You can check out our full returns policy here
adidas Originals ZX Flux Primeknit
Minimal and modern, the adidas Originals ZX Flux trainer is a descendent of the iconic ZX 8000 running shoe from the 1980s. This sleek black edition features am innovative Primeknit upper, offering a snug, second-skin feel to wrap your foot in complete comfort. These mens’ trainers sport classic welded TPU 3-Stripes, and a thick suede heel cage that mirrors the one from the original ZX thousands series.
The streamlined silhouette and black colourway of these shoes make them easy to pair with anything, and can be effortlessly dressed up or down from a casual streetwear look or a night out.
- Breathable and flexible Primeknit upper for a second- skin feel
- One-piece construction with an Ortholite® shoe liner for an excellent fit
- Classic details like welded TPU 3-stripes and suede heel cage for an iconic look
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity with a moulded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Semi-translucent rubber outsole for extra grip and traction on the pavement