Please put something in your bag
Older Kids Air Force 1
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 30 days to return it
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £75
We also offer FREE DELIVERY to stores in Northern Ireland
Order by 10pm for NEXT DAY DELIVERY to Northern Ireland. Order by 1pm for NEXT DAY DELIVERY to Mainland U.K.
We deliver Monday to Saturday in Northern Ireland - excluding Bank Holidays
We deliver Monday to Friday to mainland UK
Delivery to UK address is £5 for orders under £75, and FREE for orders over £75
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply join now and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
If you don't like something or it doesn't fit, you have 30 days to return it to us.
You can check out our full returns policy here
Older Kids Nike Air Force 1 LV8 3
Debuting in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 took off as a basketball shoe named after the military aircraft carrying the US President. This icon was the first basketball shoe to premier the iconic Nike Air sole, making it a popular choice for athletes like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley before launching into the worlds of street style and hip hop culture.
This revamped version features a premium leather upper for a crisp look, and maintains soft cushioning for all-day comfort. Finished in a crisp white leather upper with 3 different inter-changeable swooshes to change your kick to suit your mood.With super sticky hook and fastener panels on the sides, you can attach and re-attach different colour combinations again and again.
- Durable leather upper for a sleek look
- 3 inter-changeable swooshes included
- Comes with Neon Green, iridescent Petrol blue and metallic black graphic swooshes
- Classic black heel counter and swoosh
- Neon green, orange and red nike logo on tongue
- Vamp perforations to increase breathability
- Full- length Nike Air unit provides extra cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole; low cut collar
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth stride<
9 months ago