Please put something in your bag
Mens Cortez Nylon
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it (excluding any personalised items).
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER €60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY to a Life Style Sports store
Home delivery costs €4 for orders under €60, and is FREE for orders over €60
We deliver Monday to Saturday
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply join now and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
Men's Nike Cortez Nylon
First debuted in 1972, the Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other competitor at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This classic edition pays tribute to the original track star with a throwback colourway. These old school kicks have a sleek nylon upper, lightweight foam midsole, and the same classic design lines as the OG Cortez.
- Comfortable low-cut ankle collar offers a natural fit
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays ensure iconic style
- Throwback colourway in white, grey and bold blue