Please put something in your bag
Mens Cortez SE
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it (excluding any personalised items).
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER €60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY to a Life Style Sports store
Home delivery costs €4 for orders under €60, and is FREE for orders over €60
We deliver Monday to Saturday
Nike Men’s Cortez SE
First hitting the track in 1972, the Nike Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
This on trend edition brings a modern twist to the original track star. These old school kicks have a sleek textile upper with nubuck overlays, a lightweight foam midsole, and the same design lines as the OG Cortez for a heritage look. Finished with a versatile green colourway for iconic style.
- Comfortable low-cut collar for natural ankle flexibility
- EVA foam midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Comfort liner for added cushioning; Herringbone pattern outsole for traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays give iconic style
- Soft textile upper with premium nubuck overlays