Please put something in your bag
Mens Hovr Sonic
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
Why not add a Gift Card?
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you now have an EXTENDED 60 days to return it
FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS
We also offer FREE DELIVERY to a Life Style Sports store
Current Delivery Estimate is 1-3 days
We deliver Monday to Saturday - excluding Bank Holidays
Home delivery is FREE for all orders
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply JOIN NOW and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
If you don't like something or it doesn't fit, you now have an EXTENDED 60 days to return it to us.
You can check out our full returns policy here
Mens Hovr Sonic
Almost as light as a tempo shoe, but with more cushioning and a super-smooth transition, the UA HOVR™ Sonic has become an instant favourite for runners who like distances but want more flexibility. And as soon as your foot hits the pavement, you'll know why we say UA HOVR™ cushioning feels like zero gravity—you won't be sure your feet ever actually hit the ground. UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero-gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step. Microthread upper with tonal, wave-like pattern dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance. Unique tongue construction is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot. For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility.
Style code: 3022586-001
- UA's Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyses & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact