Please put something in your bag
Older Girls Cortez
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you have 28 days to return it (excluding any personalised items).
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER €60
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY to a Life Style Sports store
Home delivery costs €4 for orders under €60, and is FREE for orders over €60
We deliver Monday to Saturday
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply join now and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
Older Girls Nike Cortez
First debuted in 1972, the Nike Cortez were the first running shoes designed by Nike. These runners were made to be lighter weight and more weatherproof than any other competitor at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon-sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular trainer in the USA.
This edition celebrates 45 years on the track and streets with a fun, feminine look. This silhouette features a soft grey heel wedge with a leopard print Nike Swoosh.
- Comfortable low-cut collar enhances ankle flexibility
- EVA foam midsole for responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Durable outsole with herringbone pattern for increased traction
- Traditional lacing, design lines, and overlays for iconic style
- Plush liner to cushion every step for all-day comfort