Please put something in your bag
Womens Cortez Nylon
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER €50
Order by 7PM for NEXT DAY DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY to a Life Style Sports store
Home delivery costs €4 for orders under €50, and is FREE for orders over €50
We deliver Monday to Saturday
Nike Classic Cortez Nylon
First hitting the track in 1972, the Nike Cortez was the first running shoe designed by Nike, made to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other runner at the time. The Cortez became an unmistakable icon – sported by the fastest feet in the world to become the most popular training shoe in the USA.
From track star to wardrobe staple, this edition of the Cortez features a centre-front overlay, a soft-sided upper and the classic two- toned midsole for a recognizable, classic look. The black and white colourway makes these trainers easy to pair with anything, easily becoming a go-to sneaker for your collection.
- Traditional lacing and classic overlays for iconic style
- Sleek Nylon upper with suede at the heel, toe and laces
- Stacked, 2-tone EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Comfortable low-cut collar allows your ankle to move freely
- Rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern for traction