Converse All Star
Shoes are Boring. Wear Sneakers.
Converse was founded by Marquis M. Converse in 1908. It is best known for the legendary Chuck Taylor All Star introduced in 1917. Starting on the basketball court, Converse trainers reached iconic status.
Receiving constant updates with fresh colour ways, prints, fabric combinations and styles introduced each season. Showing up in clubs, on the streets and on stage, worn by Jay Z, Chris Brown, 1Direction, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Rihanna. Converse doesnÆt confine itself to one style or definition.
Standard Delivery within Ireland
- If you choose to have your order delivered to a Life Style Sports Store, delivery is free for all orders.
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over €50 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under €50 costs just €4.00.
- Most orders placed before 7pm are delivered on the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard Delivery to the United Kingdom
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over £60 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under £60 cost just £5.00.
- Most orders placed before 1pm are delivered within 3 working days
- UK orders have a UK returns address.