Nike Air Force 1 07
Debuting in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 took off as a basketball shoe named after the military aircraft carrying the US President. This icon was the first basketball shoe to contain Nike Air, making it a popular choice for athletes like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley before launching into the worlds of street style and hip hop culture.
This revamped version features a premium leather upper for a crisp look, and maintains soft cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather upper for a sleek look
- Vamp perforations to increase breathability
- Full- length Nike Air unit provides extra cushioning
- Non- marking rubber outsole; low cut collar
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth stride
Standard Delivery within Ireland
- If you choose to have your order delivered to a Life Style Sports Store, delivery is free for all orders.
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over €50 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under €50 costs just €4.00.
- Most orders placed before 7pm are delivered on the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard Delivery to the United Kingdom
- Standard courier delivery is free when you spend over £60 on your total order.
- Delivery for orders under £60 cost just £5.00.
- Most orders placed before 1pm are delivered within 3 working days
- UK orders have a UK returns address.