Please put something in your bag
PHONE: 0115 824 5889
1. In order to take part in the competition all entrants need to provide a valid email address. Your eMail address will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have given us permission to do so.
2. An individual can submit only one entry only through the Life Style Sports competition landing page. In the event that an individual submits multiple entries and multiple email addresses, only their first entry will be considered. Each entry will only be valid until the closing date specified above.
3. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
4. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
5. Life Style Sports accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost or undelivered to Life Style Sports.
6. The chosen winner will have 24 hours from the time that email notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
7. In circumstances where Life Style Sports has been unable to contact the winner, Life Style Sports reserves the right to select another winner.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Life Style Sports the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Life Style Sports may choose for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Life Style Sports may also publish and/or disclose the results of the prize draw including the winner's name and details of entry.
9. Life Style Sports reserves the right at their sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, Life Style Sports may award the prize to another entrant.
10. Life Style Sports reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
11. All entries become the property of Life Style Sports and will not be returned.
12. By providing your email address for the purposes of entering into any competition hosted on www.lifestylesports.com, Life Style Sports reserves the right to use this information for future marketing purposes.
13. You can contact the Promoter in relation to this promotion by mail or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Promotion is open only to those over the age of 16.
2.Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live), any participating stores, affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. By taking part in this promotion individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
4. By entering this promotion, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws regarding the legality of entering. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the promotion unlawfully.
5. The promotional period is from 25.05.20 to 31.05.20 and is open 24 hours.
6. To enter, entrants upload a video on their Tiktok account showcasing “Your Life, Your Style, Your Sports” They must use the hashtag #LifeStyleSports to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The prize pool consists of 4 x €200 vouchers.
9. Winner will be selected by the Promotor after the promotion has closed.
10. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try contacting them for up to 5 working days after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected at random.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to be redeemed by the relevant closing date for any reason including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestions or any unauthorised human act. The promoter accepts no responsibility for errors outside of the promoter’s control such as connectivity issues, issues with the device entered on or unforeseen issues that may arise.
13. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the outcome of the promotion will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid provide always that the promotion can still run as intended.
18. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and the competition except that no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
19. The surname and county of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped address envelope titled ‘Life Style Sports Promotion’ to Pluto, Frankfort House, Vergemount Hall, Clonskeagh Road, Dublin 6 within 90 day of the closing date.
20. This promotion is governed by Irish Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
21. The Promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Lifestyle Sports (Ireland) Limited, 40 Mary Street, Dublin Ireland
1. The Promoter of this competition is Life Style Sports (Ireland) Limited, registered office 40 Mary St., Dublin 1 (the “Promoter”).
2. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Gift Card Giveaway competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is open to all Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
4. The Competition will run over 1 weeks in total across Life Style Sports social media channels from Monday 14th to Monday Dec 21st :
5. All entries received after the lapse of the Competition Period are excluded from participation and will not be taken into consideration.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
Follow, comment and tag a friend on Life Style Sports/ Life Style Sports Women’s Instagram competition post
7. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
8. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
9. The Prize will be to the value of €1,000 in the form of a Life Style Sports online gift card the winner of competition will be notified in the comments section of the social media post
10. The Promoters will liaise with each winner in relation to delivery of the Prize.
11. The winner should confirm to the Promoters that they and their guest are available to redeem their prize within 24 hours of acknowledgement of notification of prize winning.
12. The Promoters will not be liable in the event that the winner and/or their guest are not available on or around the date and/or time notified to them by the Promoters.
13. Prize is not transferrable to product or instore gift cards
14. Entry into Competition is subject to its terms and conditions, Prize regulations including those of the competition
15. The winner must provide to the Promoters all requested information in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the Prize in the event that the winner fails to provide requested information within any deadlines set.
16. By entering the competition the winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
17. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the winner.
18. The Promoters will select one winner at random from all correctly submitted entries at the end date stated for each competition week
19. The Promoters will notify the winners via the information provided on their order thereafter. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoters.
20. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the Prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
21. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the Prize to the winner, the winner will forfeit the Prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
22. The Promoters’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
24. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Competition and/or use of the Prize.
25. By entering the Competition, the winner and or their guest agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoter to use the winner and or their guest’s name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
26. By entering the Competition, you consent to the Promoters’ use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the Competition.
27. Participants' personal data shall be processed and retained in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Participants can request access to and/or submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes participants can contact the Promoters by e-mailing email@example.com
28. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
i. Life Style Sports (Ireland) Limited, 40 Mary Street, Dublin, 1, Ireland.
Data Protection Statement 90 days
This statement describes how we use your personal information in connection with this Promotion. Please take time to read it carefully. Lifestyle Sports (Ireland) Limited, 40 Mary Street, Dublin Ireland.
The personal information collected by us includes your name, phone number, email address and any other details furnished by you in entering the Promotion. If you are awarded a prize we may contact you for more information such as your home address to administer or deliver that prize.
We will not use the personal information provided for direct marketing, or provide it to any other organisation for that purpose.
1. The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
We collect your personal information to enter into a contract with you to enter a promotion. If you do not provide us with all of the information we request we may not be able to enter you into the Promotion or award you the prize.
We may also use your personal information to manage the Promotion in our legitimate interests, including to maintain financial records and to prevent or detect fraud.
2. Your Information and Third Parties
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers that perform services and functions associated with the Promotion at our discretion and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, lawyers and other business advisors and other providers of security and administration services.
An Gardaí, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with and Gardaí or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
3. Storage Periods
We will hold your data for approximately 90 days beyond the termination of the Promotion for the purposes of reporting and responding to queries. Details of prize winners will be held in accordance with our legal and record-keeping obligations.
4. Your rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge to:
1. Check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information.
2. Rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
3. Erase personal information we hold about you
4. Stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
5. Object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
6. Receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details contained here. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the office of the Data Protection Commission. For further information please see www.dataprotection.ie.
By entering into the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Life Style Sports, 40 Mary St, Dublin 1 (the “Promoter”).
2. In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
a. Like Leinster Rugby’s competition Instagram post.
b. Follow @LifeStyleSportsRugby on Instagram.
c. Comment their reaction to the new Leinster Rugby Home jersey under Leinster Rugby’s competition Instagram post.
3. The competition opens on 20/08/2020 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 24/08/2020. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
4. The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged eighteen (16) years old or over who is resident in Republic of Ireland. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
5. There will be 1 winner only. The Winner will receive one Leinster Rugby 2020/21 Home Jersey in the size of their choosing. The prize will be sent to the winner at the earliest possible date, the current date for shipping is Oct 1st. However if Leinster Rugby progress in the Heineken Champions Cup competition for season 2019/20 in September and October this year, their new Home jersey will ship at a later date than originally stated. The delay is necessary to allow time to add a fifth star to the jersey, representing a fifth European Cup title.
6. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
7. The Prize Draw will be made by an independent person and the Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Winners’ name and address will be available on written request to the Promoter after the close of the Prize Draw.
9. The prize will be delivered directly to the address of the winners choosing.
10. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Life Style Sports (Ireland) Limited, registered office 40 Mary St., Dublin 1 (the “Promoter”).
2. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to exclude entrants if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
3. A complete survey and email address is necessary in order to take part.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. It is the customers responsibility to retain vouchers and proof of value of the prize, no replacements will be made.
6. Validated vouchers have no specified expiry date.
7. By entering the promotion the customer agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
8. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time and accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of the promotion.
9. The customer will participate in the promotion at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the promotion or prizes.
10.Your data is being collected as part of a qualitative data survey which will be reviewed by Life Style Sports Only and will also be used to choose a winner of €150 Life Style Sports Voucher.
11. Your email address is only required should you want to be in with a chance to win a €150 Life Style Sports Voucher.
12. Any personal data gathered shall be processed and retained in accordance with Data Protection legislation and will be deleted 6 months after the event. Participants can request access to and/or submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes participants can contact the Promoters by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
14 . These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
15. If you do opt in to receive marketing communications from us, you will receive a double opt to ensure you only receive the emails you really want. This is to protect you, our valued customer. If you do not opt in on receipt of this email you will not receive any marketing communications from us. If you opt in to receive marketing updates on receipt of this email, you have the right to ‘opt out’ of receiving marketing updates at any time.
16. We will also never share your data with a Third Party.