Please put something in your bag
LIFE STYLE SPORTS COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to take part in the competition all entrants need to provide a valid email address. Your eMail address will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have given us permission to do so.
2. An individual can submit only one entry only through the Life Style Sports competition landing page. In the event that an individual submits multiple entries and multiple email addresses, only their first entry will be considered. Each entry will only be valid until the closing date specified above.
3. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
4. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
5. Life Style Sports accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost or undelivered to Life Style Sports.
6. The chosen winner will have 24 hours from the time that email notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
7. In circumstances where Life Style Sports has been unable to contact the winner, Life Style Sports reserves the right to select another winner.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Life Style Sports the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Life Style Sports may choose for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Life Style Sports may also publish and/or disclose the results of the prize draw including the winner's name and details of entry.
9. Life Style Sports reserves the right at their sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, Life Style Sports may award the prize to another entrant.
10. Life Style Sports reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
11. All entries become the property of Life Style Sports and will not be returned.
12. By providing your email address for the purposes of entering into any competition hosted on www.lifestylesports.com, Life Style Sports reserves the right to use this information for future marketing purposes.
13. You can contact the Promoter in relation to this promotion by mail or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
LIFE STYLE SPORTS Ultimate Rugby Year
1. The Promoter of this competition is Lifestyle Sports (Ireland) Limited, registered office 40 Mary St., Dublin 1 (the “Promoter” herein referred to as “Life Style Sports”).
2. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Life Style Sports Ultimate Rugby Year competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is open to those who are aged 18 or over, who purchase a rugby jersey from the Promoter during the promotional period, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
4. The competition applies to all Rugby jerseys including provincial, national and international teams, across both adults, youths, children’s and infants ranges.
5. The competition is limited to rugby jerseys and does not apply to rugby training wear, football or GAA jerseys, any training wear, or accessories.
6. The Competition will apply to all purchases and entries received that:
(a) start at 9:00am on Friday, September 6th and end on Thursday, October 31st at 11.59pm
(b) All entries received after the lapse of the Competition Period are excluded from participation and will not be taken into consideration.
(c) Competition entry period may be widened or reduced at the discretion of the promoter
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
(a) Purchase an adults, youths, children’s or Infants rugby Jersey in any Life Style Sports store nationwide or online at www.lifestylesports.com. All purchases made between September 6th and October 31st will be included in the competition. Proof of purchase is required
(b) All customers who purchase a jersey will be required to complete a form, and tie breaker on a website, the url for which will be given to them at the point of purchase.
(c) Customers must complete all mandatory fields in order to enter, this includes their receipt/order number
8. One entry only per entrant per transaction. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
9. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
10. The Prize will be for the Competition winner and up to a maximum of 3 guests to win the Ultimate Rugby Year in 2020. The competition winner may choose to share their prize with less than three guests, no financial compensation will be made in this instance. The maximum prize value is up to €10,000. The prize for the sole winner and three friends includes –
11. It will be the responsibility of the winner and guests to provide their own travel arrangements to and from Dublin Airport,
12 All persons travelling should be responsible for their own travel insurance and overseas health insurance and Promoter isn’t liable for same
13. The Promoters will liaise with the winner in relation to delivery of the Prize.
14. The winner must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required. Should any of the winners guests be under the age of 18, written permission giving consent to travel will be required from a parent or guardian.
15. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their guest have valid IDs (Passports), Visas or consent to travel, and are available to travel to the required fixtures and relevant countries. The Promoters will not be responsible for ensuring the winner and their guest’s ability to travel nor for any additional costs incurred should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry to flights, stadia, hotels.
16. The winner and their guest acknowledge that the availability, dates and times of the Prize are subject to the schedule of fixtures as determined by PRO14, European Rugby over which the Promoters have no control.
17 The winner should confirm to the Promoters that they and their guest are available to redeem their prize within 48 hours of acknowledgement of notification of prize winning. After this time, another winner will be selected.
18 The Promoters will not be liable in the event that the winner and/or their guest are not available on or around the date and/or time notified to them by the Promoters.
19. Once tickets have been issued to the winner and/or their guests, they are only valid for the dates and times stated. No alternatives will be available.
20. Prize is not transferrable to another other fixtures.
21. If the winner cancels the booking the Promoters will not be liable to provide any other tickets and will not refund any expenses gained as a result.
22. Entry into Competition is subject to its terms and conditions, Prize regulations including those of the competition and/or eligibility requirements including any stipulation as to the medical condition of participants. The Promoters will not be liable should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry onto the plane or into the stadium.
23. The winner must provide to the Promoters all requested information in a timely manner and in accordance with event deadlines. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the Prize in the event that the winner fails to provide requested information within any deadlines set.
24. The Promoters will not be liable in the event that Prize does not take place, is rescheduled or postponed for any reason.
25. The Promoters will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner and/or their guest over and above the Prize (including, without limitation, additional travel expenses, insurance, food or drink).
26. By entering the Competition the winner agrees and agrees to procure that their guest shall act responsibly at all times during use of the Prize.
27. By entering the competition the winner and/or their guest agree not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
28. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the winner.
29. The Promoters will use a third party to select one winner at random from all correctly submitted entries on November 7th.
30. The Promoters will notify the winners via the information provided on their order thereafter. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoters.
31. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the Prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
32. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the Prize to the winner, the winner will forfeit the Prize, no substitute or alternative in the form of cash or otherwise will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
33. The Promoters’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
35. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Competition and/or use of the Prize.
36. By entering the Competition, the winner and or their guest agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoter to use the winner and or their guest’s name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
37. The winner and their guest participate in and use their Prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition Prize.
38. By entering the Competition, you consent to the Promoters’ use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the Competition.
39. Participants' personal data shall be processed and retained in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Participants can request access to and/or submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes participants can contact the Promoters by e-mailing email@example.com
40. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
41. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
BOTTOMS BAR EMAIL SURVEY (LIFE STYLE SPORTS)
1. The Promoter is Life Style Sports (Ireland) Limited, registered office 40 Mary St., Dublin 1 (the “Promoter”).
2. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to exclude entrants if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
3. A complete survey and email address is necessary in order to take part.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. It is the customers responsibility to retain vouchers and proof of value of the prize, no replacements will be made.
6. Validated vouchers have no specified expiry date.
7. By entering the promotion the customer agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
8. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time and accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of the promotion.
9. The customer will participate in the promotion at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the promotion or prizes.
10.Your data is being collected as part of a qualitative data survey which will be reviewed by Life Style Sports Only and will also be used to choose a winner of €150 Life Style Sports Voucher.
11. Your email address is only required should you want to be in with a chance to win a €150 Life Style Sports Voucher.
12. Any personal data gathered shall be processed and retained in accordance with Data Protection legislation and will be deleted 6 months after the event. Participants can request access to and/or submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes participants can contact the Promoters by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
14 . These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
15. If you do opt in to receive marketing communications from us, you will receive a double opt to ensure you only receive the emails you really want. This is to protect you, our valued customer. If you do not opt in on receipt of this email you will not receive any marketing communications from us. If you opt in to receive marketing updates on receipt of this email, you have the right to ‘opt out’ of receiving marketing updates at any time.
16. We will also never share your data with a Third Party.