Please put something in your bag
Mens Air Force 1
WE DELIVER TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
From Albania to Zimbabwe, delivery costs start at €9.99
Delivery to most European countries takes 2-5 days
Choose your delivery country at checkout or see our Delivery page for more details
We deliver Monday to Friday
Nike Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 took off as a basketball shoe named after the military aircraft carrying the US President. This icon was the first basketball shoe to contain Nike Air, making it a popular choice for athletes like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley before launching into the worlds of street style and hip hop culture.
This revamped version features a premium leather upper for a crisp look, and maintains soft cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather upper for a sleek look
- Vamp perforations to increase breathability
- Full- length Nike Air unit provides extra cushioning
- Non- marking rubber outsole; low cut collar
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth stride