Please put something in your bag
Mens Gel-Nimbus 24
Hey students! GET 10% OFF
Why not add a Gift Card?
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER €50
ORDER BY 10PM FOR FREE NEXT DAY Click & Collect
ORDER BY 10PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We deliver Monday to Saturday - excluding Bank Holidays
Home delivery costs €4 for orders under €50 and is FREE for all orders over €50
Students get 10% off!
That's right, students can benefit from a 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.
For instant access to this discount simply JOIN NOW and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
We’ve extended our returns, so anything purchased between 16th October and 6th December can be returned until 6th January. Items bought after 6th December are covered by our standard 30-day returns.
You can check out our full returns policy here
ASICS MENS GEL-NIMBUS 24
The GEL-NIMBUS isn't ASICS' flagship running shoe for no reason. Ten grams lighter than the previous version, the updated GEL-NIMBUS 24 is engineered with breathable mesh and a flexible midfoot panel to keep things comfortable, while the FF Blast+™ cushioning underfoot offers ultimate shock absorption with each step and a more responsive toe-off.Style code: 1011B359-400
THE FINER DETAILS
- Engineered mesh upper for improved breathability and support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability
- FF BLAST+™ Cushioning Technology creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning Technology provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 Sockliner provides soft step-in comfort and creates a more responsive rebound
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- The shoes upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in specific areas of the outsole for improved durability